4.13.2014

A Quilt For Granny Part 2

Continued from previous post....

I love this technique so much that I decided to make one more!



This time I used the Lil' Inker Designs Circle and Diamonds Stitched template die to "quilt" my card base.  The sentiment panel is also a Lil' Inker die.  The flowers are cut with the Beautiful Blooms II #1 dies and stamped with Beautiful Blooms II in VersaMark and then clear embossed.  I tried stamping them first, but decided it looked too busy.  The leaves are from the Delightful Dahlia stamp set and are die cut and embossed the same way as the flower.  I used a beautiful sentiment from the Script Sentiments stamp set, which I stamped in black and then embossed with clear powder.


I am so happy with both of these cards!  They turned out exactly as I envisioned them, and they really look like a beautiful handmade quilt!  LOVE IT!

All products used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: