5.24.2014

For My Hubby

My hubby and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday!  Here's the card I made him for the occasion.


The outer piece of each heart is glued directly to the card panel, and the centers of each heart are popped up with dimensionals in two different thicknesses.  Here's a side view....


You can see the dimension best between the darker orange heart and the aqua colored one.

Here's a close up of the hearts so you can see all the details of the stamps used....


Each outer heart is stamped with a texture in VersaMark, and the centers are stamped with a stitch line.  I love that aqua colored button!

This card is almost a duplicate of Nichole's card seen here.  I loved the look of it so much that I wanted to recreate it myself.  :)  Love it!

And here's a photo of the gorgeous flower bouquet my sweet hubby bought me...


Aren't they beautiful?  I think so!  I took a few macro shots of some of the blooms...




Thank you, Hubby!  Love you!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: