4.04.2014

A Happy Dragon

Here's another post for the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Challenge.


I used the Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After stamp set for this card.  Each piece was colored with Copics and hand cut.  [ the matching dies are still on my wish list  :)  ]  

The clouds are die cut with a Lil' Inker Designs die.  That cute stitched outline makes these clouds awesome!  I created that banner in the background by simply cutting a notch out of a rectangular piece of paper, then colored the edge with a copic marker and stamped some little stars in the background.


All the pieces are popped up with dimensionals on my card base.  I love how cute and whimsical this card is!  I made it for my niece who turned 5 last week.  Happy Birthday, Izzy!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty! Love the colors and the adorable images! The sentiment is cute and the whole design looks just amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Groovy messages for Hippymom: