2.10.2018

Transformation Tuesday with PTI

I'm participating today in the Papertrey Ink Transformation Tuesday Challenge.

Here is a card I created way back in 2014.  I love this card!  But I also knew I could take the same basic layout and transform it into another amazing card as well.


So I waived my magic wand and......

Ta Da!!


I used PTI patterned paper from the Enchanted Evening pattern pack for the background.  The flowers and leaves were from my stash of stamped and diecut pieces that were leftover from older projects.  The flowers are stamped with PTI Lavender Moon and Autumn Rose inks.  I don't remember what colors were used on the leaves.


The scroll stamp is from PTI Boutique Borders: Thanks, and I decided to cut it into two pieces so that I could stamp one at the top and one at the bottom using VersaMagic Aegean Blue ink.  I also embossed it with clear embossing powder from PTI.  The sentiment is from the PTI Words of Comfort set and is stamped in Altenew Desert Night ink and clear embossed.

Transformation complete!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: