2.18.2018

PTI Stripes Challenge

I'm back today with another Papertrey Ink challenge for their 11th anniversary celebration.  The theme of this challenge is stripes.

I pulled out a pack of Twig Wreath patterned paper and chose one of the diagonal striped patterns for my background layer.  I mounted this on a card base made of Classic Kraft cardstock.


I stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves and adhered them using glue runner and foam tape.  I added a bow of bakers twine for an extra bit of character.


The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder for some texture and shine.  In retrospect, I wish I had used a darker embossing powder as this color simply doesn't stand out that well on the darker paper.  However, this color does coordinate well with the other colors on my card.

PRODUCTS USED:
{all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted}

Paper:  Classic Kraft, Twig Wreath patterned paper

Stamps:  Painted Petals, Bold & Beautiful Sentiments

Dies:  Painted Petals

Ink:  Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides,
Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate

Other Brands:  VersaMark ink, Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder, bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: