2.10.2018

PTI Retirement List Challenge

The latest Papertrey Ink challenge is to create a project using one of the stamp sets on their latest list of retiring stamp sets.  [sniffle, sniffle....I hate seeing their awesome stamps retire forever!]

I own several of the stamp sets on the list, but the one I chose to create with today is the Retro Style: Birthday stamp set and dies.  I copied the layout from one of Betsy Veldman's cards that she made with this same set ages ago.  I'll link to her photo at the end of this post.

Here is my card for the challenge.



PRODUCTS USED:

Stamps:
PTI Retro Style: Birthday
Winnie & Walter Big Bang Confetti & Bigger Bang Confetti

Dies:
PTI Retro Style & Scene It dies

Ink:
I forgot to write down the exact colors used but they are a mix of PTI & Altenew.

Paper:
PTI Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist & Raspberry Fizz


And here is Betsy Veldman's card which was my inspiration;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: