1.07.2015

Wedding Shaker Wishes

My oldest niece, Jessie, will be married in March, and her bridal shower was just before Christmas.  I made this shaker card for the shower.

I'm including this card in the Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge.

 The challenge is scattered sprinkles, and I think the fun sequins in this shaker card [which naturally get scattered when you shake it] are perfect for this challenge!  :)





The lighting didn't show it in the photos, but the heart is entirely glittered.  The inside of the shaker contains sequins that match the cute paper I used for the background panel.  The sentiment is from PTI and the little sentiment flag is from Lil' Inker, as well as the stitched rectangle I used to create the frame.

Congratulations to Luke and Jessie, and wishes for a wonderful life together!

1 comment:

  1. Love that giant heart and of course all those wonderful sequins in the shaker! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Groovy messages for Hippymom: