12.06.2014

Got wiener envy?

So, I made this card for a friend, and I'm only just realizing that I forgot to take a straight-on photo of the front.  O-well.....this will have to do:


I used some cute coordinating papers from a 6x6 paper pad (can't remember which one), and stamps from There She Goes Stamps.  The adorable little wiener was stamped and then colored with Copic markers.  I used the matching Silhouette cut file to cut out the doxie, but I hand cut the clothing.


On the inside, I stamped just the back end of one of the dachshund stamps....


...and then carried that over to the back by stamping the front half of the little weenie.  I used a Souffle pen to add detail to the doggy's nose and a pupil for the eye.

As the "master" [yeah, right!] of two wieners myself, I adore these stamps!  They include multiple little outfits for the weenies to wear, and several funny, coordinating sentiments.  LOVE!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: