12.07.2014

Fabulous!

I think this is one of my top 10 favorite cards I've ever made!


The butterfly parts are from Simon Says Stamp, Paulina and Devonshire Butterfly dies, and are die cut from Smoky Shadow and Hibiscus Burst cardstocks {PTI}.


I stamped the background using the Peacock Feathers background stamp from Penny Black and stamped it with Smoky Shadow ink on Smoky Shadow cardstock {PTI}.

The ribbon is some of the coolest ribbon I've ever seen!  It has a gorgeous metallic shimmer to it!  I bought it by the yard at a scrapbook store and have no idea what brand it is, but I LOVE it!  I also added some black rhinestones for added interest and dimension.


The sentiments are from PTI, Think Big Favorites #24 and Signature Greetings.  Plus a tiny little butterfly from a paper punch.  This card looks so elegant and beautiful that it was incredibly hard to give away!  I certainly hope it didn't end up in a trash can.  Is that wrong of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: