5.24.2014

A Little Sunshine

The sun is shining today after several days of rain and gloom, so I thought I'd make a sunny card.  :)  This is going to my sister-in-law when she has surgery in a couple of weeks.


I totally scrap lifted this one from Jennifer Rzasa.  I loved her card so much that I just had to recreate it.  :)  The colors are just so bright and cheerful together!  And I love how the sentiment on vellum allows all that sunshine and joy to shine right through the sentiment panel.  :)

The stamps are from the Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine set.  The ink colors are Tide Pool and Butter Bar from Hero Arts Shadow Ink.

That circle and the clouds are Lil' Inker dies.  I love their signature stitched outlines on their dies!  It just adds a little pizzazz to everything.  :)


I wanted to sentiment to really stand out, so I heat embossed it with black powder....it has a shine of it's own.

That's all for today!  Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: