12.09.2013

Twelve Tags of Christmas Entry 4

Hello again, and welcome to entry number 4 for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2013 challenge.


The tag from Day 4 was created by Kittie Caracciolo, and I think it's my favorite so far!


Here is tag I created.


I started with some pretty blue paper and stamped the trees in white ink then embossed them with white embossing powder.  I stamped the falling snow with the white ink, but did not emboss them.  I created my snow drifts by applying Be Creative tape to some white cardstock and I covered it with some microfine glitter.  Then I just popped up my die cut birds and child with some pop dots.

I'm so in love with this tag!!! 

3 comments:

  1. The glittery landscape is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittery ground snow. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trees and the snowflakes are beautiful, but I really love that sparkly snow.

    ReplyDelete

Groovy messages for Hippymom: