12.09.2013

Twelve Tags of Christmas Entry 1

I'm playing along today with Ellen Hutson's the CLASSroom in their 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2013 challenge.


My inspiration for today is from Day 1 of the challenge; this tag made by Jennifer McGuire...


I liked the watercolor look of this tag, so I decided to use my new Inktense watercolor pencils on my tag.


I stamped this image from Northwoods Stamps in some waterproof ink and then lightly [and sloppily] colored it in with my Inktense pencils.  Then I dipped a brush in some water and lightly painted over the image.  After it was dry, I added some stickles onto the trees to look like glittery snow.  Added some velvet ribbon and viola! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring ... love the touches of glittery snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous! Love that sparkly snow, just the right touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Groovy messages for Hippymom: