5.19.2013

Just a Note

Just a quick post today:

I recently bought the PTI Happiness in Bloom stamp set and had a chance to play with it a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have time to blog about it. 

I really enjoyed playing with this stamp set!  Each layer of the flowers is a separate stamp piece, so you can just stamp right over the top of the previous layer.  I can see me reaching for this set again and again!

Here is the card I created:


I pretty much scrap-lifted the whole card from here.

I also decided to make a matching envelope to mail it in.


I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I look forward to using this set again!

All of the paper came from https://www.papertreyink.com/.  The floral stamps are from PTI and the sentiment is from this set from My Thoughts Exactly.  I used mostly PTI ink but also some Memento Dew Drops, too.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: