5.19.2013

Today I am playing along with the May Blog Hop Challenge over at Papertrey Ink. 






The challenge is to create a project using floral stamps and one of the Bouquet Builder color schemes.  I chose this color scheme for my card, but I chose to add a little bit of Aqua Mist as well.


I'm using the PTI anniversary stamps set, Birds and Blooms, for this project.  I ADORE this stamp set!  I think it is definitely my new favorite set!  It is so much fun to play with! 


 I also have the matching dies, which I used to cut out the bird and the nest.  I scrap-lifted the design from here.  I also created a matching envelope. 





All of my paper and stamps are from PTI, and I used mostly PTI Ink [but also some Memento brown].

I hope you enjoyed this post!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: