4.29.2013

Flower Show with Waltzingmouse: Part 2

I'm sharing another card I made for the  Flower Show CASEing contest from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I CASEd this card from JJ Bolton at Ribbon Girls:





Isn't it gorgeous?

I needed to make a sympathy card for a friend who lost a loved one a few days back, and I thought the black and gold color scheme was perfect for such an occasion.

Here is the card I created....


I don't have time to go into too much detail, but I stamped all my images with VersaMark on black card stock and embossed them with Ranger Gold Detail embossing powder.  The stamps I used were from Flourishes [Calla Lilies] and Hero Arts [Lattice Background].  I'm not sure where I got the little studs that I added at the bottom.

Here is another angle that shows off the shine a little better:


That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!

~Amber

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card! Lilies are perfect for a sympathy card. Love the shine on the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Groovy messages for Hippymom: