2.24.2013

Special Guest Designers

I have a special post to share today featuring guess designers, Tarren and Alysen Smith.

A week or so ago, I stamped out some adorable little stamp critters from some of my favorite stamp companies to create coloring sheets for the daughters of my friend, Tamara.  And to my delight, the girls created the cards I'm sharing with you today using some of the images from the coloring pages!

So here is the card that Alysen created, which includes several adorable little critters from Lawn Fawn stamp sets....


And on the inside has more cute critters and a beautiful hand-drawn snowman scene!  


Don't you think Alysen did an excellent job?  I certainly do!


And here is Tarren's card, which features cute critters from Lawn Fawn and The Craft's Meow....


And on the inside is gorgeous, hand-drawn butterfly!  


Don't you love her original sentiment of "Whoo makes the best cards..."?  Very clever!

I was absolutely delighted to get these cards, and I couldn't wait to share them!  Thanks so much, Tarren and Alysen, for your hard work!  You did a beautiful job!

That's all for now.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: