3.10.2014

Hope Your Day is Fabulous!

Let me just say, I absolutely LOVE this card!!!  I started by die cutting and then stamping the flower bloom from the Rosie Posie stamp set using Plum Pudding ink which I stamped off once on scrap paper.  Then I stamped the darker area of the petals from Rosie Posie Step II using the Plum Pudding withOUT stamping off first.


The flower stem and leaves were stamped in Memento Pear Tart ink and die cut.  The background is also from the Rosie Posie set and stamped with Plum Pudding, Memento Pear Tart and Hero Arts Tide Pool.


That gorgeous sentiment came from the Signature Greetings stamp set, and I have a feeling that I'll be using it again and again and again, because I just love it!  That whole stamp set is great!

The Rosie Posie stamp set has quickly become one of my most favorite stamp sets.  I especially love the hexagons in this set.  They are so versatile and they just make me feel so happy!  I'm not sure how a simple shape can induce happiness, but for some reason they just do!  :)


And here is the photo I took my inspiration from.  I simply adore these colors together!  Well, that's all I've got for now.  I think I need to make another of this card for myself, because it makes me want to jump up and down and clap my hands like an over excited 4 year old!  I hope you find something in your day to make you feel the same way!  TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: