3.10.2014

A Few Birthday Cards

Here are some birthday cards that I forgot to post over the past few weeks.

This one was for my Mom.  I wasn't thrilled with my coloring on the lilacs, but I love everything else about the card.  The Perfectly Pierced frame die from Flourishes adds so much detail without adding bulk.  And I really love the finishing touch that the border die added to the bottom.



This next one was for my mother-in-law.  She and I are both fans of the color purple.  I just adore these Mehndi stamps from Papertrey Ink!  I used Inktense pencils to color parts of the Mehndi Medallion and added some liquid pearls for a little dimension.



I made this one for a co-worker.  I used the Mehndi Medallions again, and stamped them in some bright, cheery colors.  I inked up the edges of my sentiment panel and popped it up with pop dots.



And here is a masculine card I made for my father-in-law.  I chose this stamp because of the dear that are in it.  (He likes to hunt dear on occasion.)  I just did some basic coloring with Copic markers, but I also stamped the patterned background using Papertrey Ink's Autumn Pattern Pieces.



Well, that's all folks!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: