2.12.2014

Paper Smooches: Fun & Cute Challenge (part 2)

So I have one more card to enter in the Fun & Cute Challenge at Paper Smooches.


Here's another Valentine which I made for another of my nieces.


Again I used all solid papers from Papertrey Ink except for the patterned paper which is from My Mind's Eye.  The adorable little girl and sentiment are from another Darcie's set called Raindrop Kisses.

I paper pieced her raincoat and boots and added a cute button brad.  Her hair and skin is colored with Copics.  


There's lots of dimension on this card!  I used different thicknesses of pop dots and dimensionals to pop up my little girl, my sentiment panel and the die cut hearts [I used a die from Lil' Inker Designs for those adorable little hearts!]

Well, that's it for now!  Happy Valentine's Day!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: