1.18.2014

Rosie Posie (New year, new stash!)

I'm playing along this time with A Blog Named Hero for their New Year, New Stash! challenge #36. 

New year, new stash!

Here is a card I created using my new Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie Step 2 stamp sets and matching dies from Papertrey Ink which my hubby bought me for Christmas.  [He's such a good hubby!]  Plus new PTI ink pads too!


If you look really closely you can see that the Pure Poppy background paper has been embossed with a texture plate. 

The flowers were stamped with Pure Poppy ink which was stamped off once for the lighter shade and stamped directly for the darker shade.  The leaves were done with Simply Chartreuse in the same fashion. 

The sentiment comes from the Signature Greetings stamp set (also a Christmas gift) and was stamped with Hero Arts black ink. 


I popped up my flowers with dimensionals in two thicknesses for extra dimension.  The Rosie Posie dies were used to die cut everything.  Here is the post I used for my inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: