2.21.2015

Take What You Need

This time I'm playing along with the Cure For The Monday Blues challenge.


I noticed the cute little notes clipped up on the bulletin board in the photo and thought it was a great time to pull out my little notebook page die.  :)


I also found this awesome paper in 6x6 pad that has the same gorgeous combination of bright and pastel colors.


I wanted to carry over the flower motif on the inside of the card, so I stamped some along the bottom in colors to match the front of the card.


I don't often make cards using primarily patterned paper, but I really enjoyed making this!  It was certainly faster and easier than stamping the whole card.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really love the fun encouragement note an all the colours and patterns you pulled in! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Groovy messages for Hippymom: