11.23.2015

Just The Classics

I'm back with another card inspired by the Holiday Style class from Online Card Classes.  



The theme for day 3 is Classic & Elegant.  I don't know about elegant, but I think that sleds are definitely classic!  Don't you?


This first one will be my Daddy-O's birthday card next month.  All the products I used are from Papertrey Ink except for the Stickles on the sled.


I popped up the sled with foam tape for some dimension and the evergreen sprigs were popped up slightly with two layers of glue dots.


I love the sentiment combo on the inside of the card!  :)  Happy brrrrrrr-thday!  LOL


This second one will be for my boss's birthday, which is the same week as my Dad's.  All products on this card are from Papertrey Ink.


I popped up all the little pine sprigs with foam dots and adhered the button on with glue dots.


I used the same sentiments inside as before and added another pine sprig.

I think all the green and red add to the "classic" feel of these cards as well.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: