3.12.2014

Love Sparkles!

I'm stopping by to share a card I made that's extra sparkly!


I put Be Creative tape on some white cardstock and die cut the heart from it.  I removed just the largest piece of the design backing and covered with pink glitter.  After I burnished the glitter and cleaned off the excess, I carefully pealed off all the other pieces of backing from the design.  I find it easiest to use a paper piercer to lift the edge of the backing so I can get a hold on it.  Then I covered the rest of the heart in white glitter and burnished it again.  [Click HERE for a technique video]


I embossed a piece of white paper for the background and stuck it down to my card base.  Then I tied the ribbon around the card front.  Just added some dimensionals to the back of the heart and that's that!  I LOVE how clean and simple this card turned out to be, and yet it has tons of texture and dimension!  The glitter is absolutely gorgeous under the light too!

I'm entering to win an AWESOME prize pack from Clips-N-Cuts.



Most of the supplies I used are listed below in my InLinkz supply list.  The products not listed are Stampers Select White Cardstock from Papertrey Ink and some ribbon I purchased by the yard at a scrapbook store that's no longer in business.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Groovy messages for Hippymom: